Who are you? What are you?

Bikram Subba

source:nepalikavita.com


Seeing you the first time
It seemed I had found
my lost sun and moon
But you said -
These are my eyes!

My dream had been lost
And even while watching
It seemed I was meeting it in you
But you said -
This is my body! My vastness!!My music had been lost
Suddenly one day
It seemed I found it in your heart beat
But truthfully, you said -
This is my heart speaking!In the same way
My happiness had been lost;
It seemed I found it too
entangled in your lips
Again, you said
-This is my smile!Now what can I say?
What can I think?
Are you the heap of
my priceless possession?
Or are you the small cottage
in my small country?

Tell me
Who are you?
What are you?

About Me

My photo
Manbu-6,Gorkha, Kathmandu, Nepal
Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people. - Adrian Mitchell