CONDOLENCE!




My heartfelt condolence on the sad and untimely demise of Sh. Ganesh Bdr. Thamsuhang, father of my friend Prakash Thamsuhang. I am shocked and stunned to learn about Prakash ji’s beloved father’s sudden death. The tragic news is so sudden and shocking that I am not ready to believe it.

Prakash ji, I am with you in this hour of gloom and despair, and my deepest sympathy goes out to you. You must take heart and bear it manly. I know you will miss him much, but I hope that the memories you shared with him will help comfort you in the days to come.

May Almighty God grant peace to the departed soul. May God rest his soul in perfect peace and beatitude.

With my sincere condolences
Chandra Gurung
Manbu-6, Gorkha

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Manbu-6,Gorkha, Kathmandu, Nepal
Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people. - Adrian Mitchell